Ozparts is a logistical and sales platform supporting distribution of Australian & US automotive components in Europe.
We currently offer a range of parts manufactured by the following companies:
- DBA - brake discs
- Hawk Performance (USA) - brake pads
- King Racing - engine bearings
- Pedders Suspension - suspension products for harsh road conditions
- Turbosmart - turbo accessories
- Whiteline - swaybars & alignment product
- XForce - Performance Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Xtreme Clutch - performance clutch system and components
- Xtreme Outback - off-road, SUV and 4WD clutch system
- Information – displaying range of parts offered by Ozparts and associated manufacturers
- Convenience – offering access (via login) to our distributors with viewing and ordering features.
Please contact us to learn more about use of online "customer center" and register a new account or use the "new customer form".
Ozparts has been created in cooperation with a number of Australian and US manufacturers of quality automotive components.
Through joint logistics, warehousing and sales we provide synergies and economies of scale to both manufacturers and customers.
Our intention has been to offer our customers better support, service and alternative source of parts - closer and faster.
Our customers can now source the products from manufacturers' stocks in Australia/USA or from a stock in Poland.
Ozparts stocks are not intended to replicate manufacturers' stocks but support certain specific needs of European customers.
We also recommend contacting our distributors in individual countries for best offer on all parts.
We do NOT sell products directly to individual customers where a relevant distributor operates in the market.
Our distributors ought to be able to provide individual customers with comparable or better pricing than presented on our website.
Through "Customer center" our distributors and their customers can enjoy direct access to our stocks via this website and order products directly at agreed discount level.
This is a self service option available 24/7. Please contact us to learn more about use of online "customer center" and register a new account or use the "new customer form".